Black Gropper provides a complete range of employment related advice and representation to non-unionized employees and employers, including:
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set-up an appointment.
- Advising clients regarding termination and severance packages;
- Representing clients in wrongful dismissal or constructive dismissal actions;
- Advising clients regarding, or representing them in, human rights complaints;
- Reviewing and drafting employment law contracts, including non-competition and non-solicitation clauses;
- Advising clients regarding employment standards issues;
- Providing strategic employment law advice, in anticipation of a potential employment law dispute or termination; and
- Advising on related areas of workplace law, such as short-term and long-term disability claims, harassment, privacy issues, etc.