Our Practice Areas Include:
- Labour Law (representing unions and unionized employees in all areas of the relationship between employers and unions);
- Employment Law (representing non-unionized clients in all areas of the employment relationship, including wrongful dismissal, constructive dismissal, and employment standards law);
- Benefits Law;
- Human Rights Law, including duty to accommodate issues;
- Occupational Health and Safety, including Workers' Compensation Law;
- Post Secondary Education Law;
- Privacy Law;
- Professional Governance (representing individuals before their governing bodies, for example, the Ministry of Education Teacher Regulation Branch);
- School Law (acting for public school employees and the BC Teachers Federation); and
- Other Related Areas of Administrative Law.
We do not represent employees or employers in actions or proceedings against unions or associations.
Please see our Labour Law
and Employment Law
pages for further details of our practice areas